This Week

Welcome - Level Three - Saturday weather alert

Good evening friends –

Level Three is ready to start this weekend. We all will want to be on the water as soon as possible. Unfortunately, the forecast this evening still predicts that this weekend on Saturday the tropical storm remnants of Hurricane Dorian could possibily be a little more "adverse" than we'd like.  So we're watching the storm.

The next step will be that on Friday afternoon we will send you an email/text either to confirm we start Saturday (0900-1200), or if we cannot, then to postpone so we will start Sunday.

Stuart and the gang of us are all hoping for sailing on Saturday, in safe and albeit "adverse conditions". Very glad to have  you on board.  

Best - 

`Jonathan

 

 

 

Syndicate content

© 2019 Edgewood Sailing School